|Job Title:||Working Foreman|
|Location:||East Sussex, England|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 14:28|
We are seeking an experienced Working Foreman with a multi-trade background to work on various commercial sites around the East Sussex area. This role could evolve into a permanent Site Supervisor position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
We expect all applicants to be skilled and proficient in their duties, we place the utmost importance on reliability and the ability to produce work of a high standard.
We expect the applicant to be confident in overseeing the implementation through to completion of the site in a timely, profitable and safe manner working to the scope and program of works.
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for an experienced Working Foreman who:
- Has previous experience of working in various trades
- Has the ability to forward plan for the week ahead to ensure the project runs correctly
- Takes pride in their work - we are looking for individuals with a top quality finish to their work
- Has the correct tools and willingness to travel in and around East Sussex
- Prides themselves on a high standard of customer service and ability to work autonomously
- Has the initiative to source the required materials in advance and complete the work
- Leadership - has the ability to lead a team to ensure they are carrying out what is necessary
- Initiative - has the ability to deliver projects efficiently, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Be able to read drawings
- Has great communication skills and excellent people management skills
- Good team player and can-do attitude
- First Aider
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's