|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, 25 days leave|
|Start Date:||July/August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Connor Looby|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 11:36|
A well-renowned bespoke residential developer are currently seeking a Technical Manager to join their small, yet efficient, technical team. With two strategic regional offices in the South, the role will be split between Buckinghamshire and Surrey. Ideally, you will be located in Berskhire - or be willing to be flexible on travel/commute.
Carving out an excellent reputation for quality and customer service, the company set themselves apart as a luxury builder who have re-structured to provide up to 80 properties a year. All traditional build, they develop stylish executive townhouses and high specification apartments.
Privately owned and well financed, the company have invested heavily in new land and have new projects to plan across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey. They have also heavily invested in new software programs to provide clear links between all internal teams to provide a truly joined up approach to their developments across the business.
This role is ideal for an experienced Technical Coordinator looking to take their next natural career step.
Personally, you will be a strong communicator with exceptional organisational skills. Responsibilities will include:
- The management of external consultants from project inception through completion.
- The preparation of technical specifications in line discussions between the Technical and Land teams.
- The preparation of the design program and subsequent alterations.
- Overseeing the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Organising and gaining approval for adoption agreements.
- Monitor and control the budgets for your individual projects.
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections and other section agreements are produced to deadlines.
- Site visits once a week to monitor progress, liase with project management and helping to overcome any issues that arise.
- Attending further meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, Progression, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
- A strong working knowledge of residential construction - NHBC, Building Regulations, Party Wall agreements etc.
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified with either an architectural or civil engineering bias.
In return, you could expect a base salary of up to £55,000 p.a. with a £5,000 car allowance, 25 days annual leave amongst many other perks.
With the company steadily growing, there is an opportunity to find yourself in a more senior position over the next few years, and have the opportunity to grow your own team.
If you would be interested to apply, or to find out more, then please contact our Lead Permanent Consultant Connor Looby quoting ref: 25806
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + package
Greater London, England
£75000 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus
£65000 - £80000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Eastbourne, East Sussex