|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 15:49|
To assist in the management of all external consultants to the Technical Team in the production of drawings for the design and construction of residential developments, in accordance with instructions from the Management Team. Designs to be submitted to and approvals obtained from the appropriate regulatory Authorities, with the aim of maximising the quality of product and profitability. The Technical Coordinator will provide support to the other departments in the Division during the development process.
The role of the Technical Department is to provide a practical and cost effective technical service to the Company.
This will encompass site evaluation, architectural and engineering design, solutions to any technical problems encountered. This will often involve require the appointment of and co-ordination of external professionals.
The Technical Coordinator will be allocated specific projects to run, following grant of planning approval. They will then coordinate the production of working drawings and associated information to enable the site to move to the construction and sales phases.
The Technical Coordinator will be an experienced AutoCad user.
- Coordinate the production & review of layouts and working drawings.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communications to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Assist the Technical Project Manager in the appointment of consultants.
- Coordinate the submission of Building Regulation Applications and procure other statutory approvals e.g. Section 104 and Section 38 Agreements.
- Prepare Sales and Legal information e.g. Conveyance and management plans, sales layout and show complex layout. Check sales brochures for technical accuracy.
- Procure the adoption of roads, sewers and public open spaces.
- Procure new utilities supplies.
- Assist the in the production of pre-tender health & safety plans.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the Company's performance and reputation.
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which supplement the working drawing packages.
- As required, from time to time, produce designs for layouts, house designs etc.
- Obtain miscellaneous approvals such as footpath closures, sales signage etc.