|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:06|
To participate in the management and co-ordination of the external consultant team through all stages of project procurement (Land & Planning, Commercial, Construction, Sales and Customer Care) and actively support the Project teams in all matters arising.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of planning applications
- Participate in managing the preparation of information required for clearance of all planning conditions.
- Ensure thorough co-ordination between all consultants
- Attend internal and external team meetings
- Participate in managing fees budget in accordance with regional conventions and protocols and effectively manage and administer same through entire life of project.
- Secure Building Regulations/Statutory approvals
- Prepare, submit and secure Building Regulations Approvals for developments.
- Clear all Building Regulation conditions to ensure CML's can be delivered in line with Regional Budget.
- Maintain a good understanding of environmental/ecological constraints to development and ensure that appropriate mitigation is undertaken to allow development
- Prepare Working Drawings and Collate all supporting information
- Arrange for the preparation of all working drawing requirements
- Undertake detailed assessment and approval of all supporting suppliers and manufacturer's information
- Obtain all assessments and ensure compliance
- Ensure structural assessment of all house type drawings is undertaken by an approved consultant.
- Review and comment on technical content of all sales literature to ensure compliance with working drawings
- Accuracy of issue and working to tight deadlines and programmes is essential.
- As a priority, deal with the resolution of site queries in close conjunction with the Project Manager and liaise with Site Manager/Sales Executive to ensure continuity of build progress/sales progress.
- Prepare for, attend and participate in all necessary key meetings as required by the Operational Framework.
- Attend all site based and Head Office Development Meetings as necessary.
- Input into health, safety and environmental check lists including house type risk assessments.
- Any other duties as defined and required by the Technical Director and Technical Manager.
- Attend progress meetings with Housing Associations and other none residential land uses and ensure appropriate information is provided to allow planning and contractual requirements to be met.
- Produce any home user guide information required by housing association.
- Full Technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Ability to demonstrate continuing development and understanding of emerging requirements
- Understanding of the planning process.
- Detailed experience of building regulations process
- Project Management Skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's