|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 11:35|
Technical Coordinator Cambridge
Salary £50,000-£60,000 dependant on experience
My client is one of the UK's top house builders and is looking to add a Technical Coordinator to their team who has experience working on new build residential developments and will report into the Senior Technical Manager.
You will be working hands on with the technical team during the process of the development including the drawing packages, working closely with the architectural team to ensure packages are delivered on time and liaising with the commercial and production team during the development.
Skills & Experiences Required:
The ideal candidate will have residential developer experience of 5+ years working on multiple new build developments from inception to completion.
- Good strong knowledge of the development/technical design process.
- Strong proven knowledge of detailed design for residential schemes utilising different forms of construction, including RC frame and timber frame
- Be able to question and query design information across all disciplines
- Architectural background, ability to use Auto CAD beneficial.
- Sound understanding of statutory requirements, including Building Regs. NHBC Standards, and Sustainability, with an ability to interpret and negotiate compliance
- Be able to understand and interrogate design and project programmes, in particular identifying Critical Paths.
- Educated to degree level or in possession of a relevant professional qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's