Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 09:28|
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our client in a newly created role to ensure high performance and cost effective supply chain.
The role holder will tasked with negotiating best value strategic agreements such as preferred supplier agreements, preferred manufacturing agreement and third party agreements.
Implementation and maintenance of best practice processes for end-to-end management of all supply chain including sourcing, financial analysis, procurement and ongoing management.
Management of the Sub-Contractor Pre-Qualification and Re-evaluation process including evaluation criteria, entry to the sub-contractor database, performance measurement, 360 degree measurement tool development, business performance feedback, introduction of group performance improvement, monitoring and feedback processes
Work with the business to develop our BIM offering including but not limited to identifying BIM ready supply chain, completing supplier assessments and bringing the supply chain to our design, project and bid teams
To truly partner with internal stakeholders this role will require some travel to our regional offices and sites.
To succeed in this role you will need to have the following;
- A Construction related degree and/or CIPS
- Experience of identifying supply chain opportunities
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working in construction contracting on a range refurbishment and new build living solutions
- Previous, demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced construction or related industry procurement department
- Exposure to and / or experience of supply chain principles and their application
In return we are offering and excellent package which includes:
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- A defined contribution company pension scheme (5% contributed by us and 2% contributed by you)
- Life assurance (equivalent to three times your salary)
- Free eye tests
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Paid membership to a professional body
- We are a CIPD flexible working champion