SSSTS Foreman / Supervisor
|Job Title:||SSSTS Foreman / Supervisor|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 09:13|
SSSTS Foreman/Site Supervisor required for work on a busy building site in Kingston upon Thames.
Previous experience is essential.
Daily duties will involve the following:
- Working and liaising with client's and managers to ensure the job runs to programme.
- Site Inductions
- Daily Works & Hazard Briefings
- Ordering Tools & Materials Checking drawings for issues and changes
- Instructing the labourers and skilled workers on site
- Being responsible for health and safety on site (carrying out toolbox talks, inductions, ensuring correct PPE is worn)
- Recording events on site
- Emailing the clients and Operations managers to inform them of progress/issues on site
The successful candidate will have the following:
- SMSTS / SSSTS - (Required)
- Black or Gold CSCS - (Preferred)
- PASMA - (Preferred)
- First Aid at Work - (Required)
- Asbestos Awareness & Manual Handling - (Preferred)
- English speaking - (Required)
- MS word and Excel proficient - (Required)