|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 15:30|
My client is a construction main contractor specialising in high quality retail & shopfitting projects across the country.
Together, we are actively looking for an experienced Site Supervisor / Working foreman to deliver a fast track Fit Out / Refurb shop fit project based in Bedfordshire.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Providing a safe & tidy handover to the dayshift team
- Effective forward planning skills, requesting information for forthcoming shifts
- Client liaison
- Recent experience on managing retail fit-out projects is essential.
- Must have valid CSCS/SMSTS (Preferred)/ SSSTS (Acceptable)/First Aid Certificate
- Experience of formulating detailed daily reports.
- Must have joinery background.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's