|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits plus car allowance|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 08:24|
Site Manager, Surrey
Our Client is a medium sized Construction Contractor who require 3 Site Managers based in Surrey due to the Award of Projects totalling £40 million.
Each Site Manager will over-see an individual project and specific packages within (e.g external cladding, internals, groundwork), consisting of commercial office refurbishment to existing buildings. You will report directly into the overall Project Manager.
As a site manager you will be responsible for;
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals on-site
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork as required
We are seeking Site Managers who have experience working on commercial refurbishments and developments up to the value of £15 million. Ideally candidates will live within a 45 minute commute to Surrey.
These positions are immediately available and carry fantastic opportunity to climb the ladder within the business.
For a conversation on the above roles please call / 01252 330090
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's