|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:06|
An exciting opportunity for a detail orientated Site Manager to work with a respected company in the High End Residential refurbishment sector.
My client is an established company in the sector specialising in renovation of high spec domestic properties. This position has been created by continued growth and the need to expand the team.
The successful candidate will take control of the day to day running of the site liaising with the off-site contracts management team. Duties will cover all day to day tasks including:
- Oversee operations on a day to day basis, from inception to completion
- Managing/ monitoring sub-contractors and direct staff
- Ensuring all work is carried out to a high-quality standard
- Management of site H&S/ Carry out Risk Assessments /Method Statements (RAMS) build quality etc
- Interacting with the client during site visits
- Attending/ Running site meetings.
To be considered for this role candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Trade background (Ideally)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory role
- Experience working with high end residential refurbishment or related sector
- PC literate: emails, word, excel etc
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's