|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:55|
Site Manager Aylesbury (Residential New Builds)
Salary £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience
My client is an award winning residential developer who build a variety of homes from one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses providing exceptional build-quality and a high standard of service to customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Have input into, monitor and take ownership of contract and target programmes
- Report against programme progress, identify recovery tasks and monitor key dates/milestones
- Plan and manage quality management strategy to include tasks for sign off, benchmarks, hold points, snagging and monitoring compliance therein.
- Ensure that items of work are per snagged prior to client inspections
- Forward plan all works ensuring information, materials and sub contractors are available
- Receive, review and approve risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Plan and manage subcontractor competence
- Provide accurate weekly timesheets and reports
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years management experience with a Residential House Builder
- Worked on projects over 50 units from inception to completion
- Scaffold inspection certified
- First Aid
- Ability to plan own work and others to meet project deadlines
- Ability to communicate, lead and manage meetings effectively
- Ability to pro actively identify issues and sort appropriate guidance to implement solutions
- Commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ability to organise and motivate staff and operatives to meet and improve output and quality
- Strong customer focus to increase client confidence
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to produce timely and accurate reports/information as required
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within. It is also an exciting opportunity to work on large build projects of national interest.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's