|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 08:41|
SALARY £50,000-£60000 depending on experience
My client is one of the UK's leading home builders; employing specialists from a broad range of disciplines means they have the experience and expertise to manage housing and mixed use projects of all sizes from start to finish.
Currently seeking an experienced site manager with residential background to join their growing team.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget.
Must have at least 5 years recent, solid experience as a Site Manager.
You will have experience working within a residential environment.
- You must be able to own problems and be capable of managing day to day without supervision
Relevant and up to date CSCS card, to supervisor level
- First aid certificate 3/4 days
Please send CV's or call PCR on 02034342260 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's