Senior Technical Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, perks|
|Start Date:||July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Connor Looby|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 16:13|
A leading residential developer are currently seeking an experienced Senior Technical Coordinator to join their established Technical and Design team in Middlesex.
One of the most well regarded names in the industry, the company have enjoyed sustained growth with this regional office producing a mix of award winning projects consisting of traditional built homes, low rise apartments and medium to high rise reinforced concrete frame apartments.
While predominantly office based, the role will also spend half a day on the project you will focus on in Bracknell consisting of an eight storey apartment block that will provide over 100 new residences. This will be RC frame over the first four storeys, and traditional for the top four. Previous exposure to RC frame builds would be advantageous, but they have experience of this in the team so would not be essential.
Personally, you will be a strong communicator with exceptional organisational skills. Responsibilities will include:
- The management of external consultants from project inception through completion.
- The preparation of technical specifications in line discussions between the Technical and Land teams.
- The preparation of the design program and subsequent alterations.
- Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme, and ensure discharge of planning conditions.
- Monitor and control the Professional Fees budget and update fee reports on monthly basis for incorporation into the Board Pack Report.
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections and other section agreements are produced to deadlines.
- Site visits once a week to monitor progress, liase with project management and helping to overcome any issues that arise.
- Attending further meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, Progression, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
- Degree Qualifcations - Ideally in Architecture or Civil Engineering. Those qualified by experience will be considered.
- A strong working knowledge of residential construction - NHBC, Building Regulations, Party Wall agreements etc.
In return, you could expect a base salary of up to £65,000 p.a. with a company car or allowance, 25 days annual leave amongst many other perks. The company are enjoying record profits allowing for big investment for the future - Both in securing new land opportunities and future growth, so there will definitely be opportunities for merit based career progression.
If you would be interested to apply, or to find out more, then please contact our Lead Permanent Consultant Connor Looby quoting ref: 25702
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
Groundworks Senior Supervisor
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
Senior Site Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits