Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Phil Neal|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:37|
Professional Constrcution Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager. As a Senior Site Manager you will be the number one on site managing mulitple projects.
My client typically undertakes new build and refurbishment projects in a project value range from £0.5m - £15m in all the major sectors including commercial, educational, industrial, leisure, health and social housing.
Key attributes for the Role
- Possess a strong commitment to the business and its personal approach to contracting.
- Able to prepare short term programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
- Report to/work closely with, the Contracts/Projects Manager who has overall responsibility for project delivery and outcomes.
- Organise and control direct labour and sub-contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
- Demonstrate ability to work to the site Health and Safety Plan and manage all onsite H&S aspects.
- Maintain accurate information/instruction records on the project.
- Act as customer interface on site.
- Demonstrate good team management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve problems as they present themselves on site.
- Be prepared to work throughout the country, travelling and lodging when required.
- To personally drive the construction process to provide the earliest project completion.
The company actively encourages continued training and offers realistic long-term career opportunities throughout the Group. The position reflects this ethos and attracts the usual fringe benefits of a competitive salary, contributory pension, bonus scheme, life assurance, annual holidays and car allowance, together with generous allowances for travelling and working away from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's