Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Phil Neal|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:36|
Professional Constrcution Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager. As a Senior Site Manager you will be the number one on site managing mulitple projects.
My client typically undertakes new build and refurbishment projects in a project value range from £0.5m - £15m in all the major sectors including commercial, educational, industrial, leisure, health and social housing.
Key attributes for the Role
- Possess a strong commitment to the business and its personal approach to contracting.
- Able to prepare short term programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
- Report to/work closely with, the Contracts/Projects Manager who has overall responsibility for project delivery and outcomes.
- Organise and control direct labour and sub-contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
- Demonstrate ability to work to the site Health and Safety Plan and manage all onsite H&S aspects.
- Maintain accurate information/instruction records on the project.
- Act as customer interface on site.
- Demonstrate good team management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve problems as they present themselves on site.
- Be prepared to work throughout the country, travelling and lodging when required.
- To personally drive the construction process to provide the earliest project completion.
The company actively encourages continued training and offers realistic long-term career opportunities throughout the Group. The position reflects this ethos and attracts the usual fringe benefits of a competitive salary, contributory pension, bonus scheme, life assurance, annual holidays and car allowance, together with generous allowances for travelling and working away from home.