Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 11:54|
Are you an award winning Senior Site Manager?
We are currently searching for a seasoned Senior Site Manager to work for a volume house builder on a site in Kent.
This role will be based on 1 flagship site overseeing an in house team along with a variety of sun contractors and trades. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensure compliance at all times to the company health and safety standards and processes and any further laws or legislation
- Carry out toolbox talks
- Co-ordinate labour and resources on site to meet the build programme
- Monitor material levels on site to ensure the minimum amount of stock but enough to ensure the site programme is met and all labour is efficiently employed
- Ensure that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality, at a minimum, comply with the NHBC Standards and Building Regulations
- Monitor and controlling the cost of production and approving payment to contractors and trades where appropriate
- Initiate and attending plot inspections with the Local Building Inspector or NHBC
- Liaise proactively with other internal departments, externals suppliers and partners to ensure the build programme is achieved
- Work with sales through regular sales/build meetings to ensure a smooth and controlled delivery of homes for customers and that show homes are maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources
- Experience working for a volume house builder on traditional masonry construction methods.
- Driven can do attitude
- Ability to drive the site production to deliver on time and to budget
- Can 'make things happen'
- Ideally will have a recognised construction qualification
- Have experience on multi-phase projects of 200+ units per phase
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's