Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + plus car allowance plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 17:16|
Our client is a National House Builder who have been awarded a £20 million project
They are looking for a Senior Site Manager for their project in Surrey.
Project works are delivered on time and adhere to the company`s quality standards,
Working closely with Surveyors to ensure the effective cash management of the project through the provision of prompt, accurate records and effective sub-contractor management and leading/motivating a team to work safely, effectively and to a high standard.
You will possess a manager`s CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid Certifications and have experience of delivering new build residential projects on time and within budget.
Specific Key Skills
- Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Leadership and people management skills
- Influencing skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of project flow and demand fulfilment
- Good knowledge of plant and equipment
- The ability to work with initiative when outside influences affect planned operations
Our client is looking for applications from candidates within the industry with specifically matching experience and a proven track record of success with strong references.
The remuneration is flexible but the guideline is £55k - £70k salary + benefits + car allowance