Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 09:35|
Senior Site Manager Middlesex
My client is an award winning residential developer who are involved in medium-large scale new build projects with a core focus on quality.
Due to securing new projects, my client is currently seeking a Senior Site Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To take the lead on day to day operational issues which may arise on the portfolio
- Operational coordination of the on-site delivery teams to maximise output
- Ensuring the efficient day to day management of the client portfolio
- Undertaking property inspections on multiple assets and implementing a service improve programme to optimise delivery
- Innovate and identify best practices within the sector to maximise rental growth
- Identify value added opportunities within each asset
- Working daily with internal property management teams to enhance delivery
- Ensure statutory compliance within the developments is maintained
- Escalating any service or performance issues for immediate rectification both internally and to the client
- Acting as a key client contact and communicating on all aspects of management of the portfolio
- Proactively leading on weekly client calls and providing updates on the portfolio
- Reporting to the client on budget performance
- Attending client delivery meetings
- Undertaking other duties from time to time as the company may reasonably require.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- On site managerial experience of 5+ years
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- A good team player and communicator.
- Strong numerical aptitude with analytical skills; the ideal candidate would have experience in using excel at an advanced level.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to gather, assimilate, analyse and effectively summarise information and give briefings/prepare briefing notes as necessary.
- Ability to prepare and give presentations.
- Experience in the formatting of documents.
- Excellent knowledge of residential property legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's