|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 19:07|
An experienced Senior Engineer is needed to join a client based near Ashtead.
This role is working for a residential developer and experience of multi phase volume residential developments is a must.
As part of your experience you will also have mixed projects in your background with a range of build methods including traditional masonry build and RC Frame.
- Procure service records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes
- Oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer’s responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 Agreements
- Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme
- Obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components
- Maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s designs to ensure that proposals adhere to best practice in value Engineering
- Liaise with other Technical Team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's