|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 19:07|
An experienced Senior Engineer is needed to join a client based near Ashtead.
This role is working for a residential developer and experience of multi phase volume residential developments is a must.
As part of your experience you will also have mixed projects in your background with a range of build methods including traditional masonry build and RC Frame.
- Procure service records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes
- Oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer’s responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 Agreements
- Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme
- Obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components
- Maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s designs to ensure that proposals adhere to best practice in value Engineering
- Liaise with other Technical Team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions