Residential Site Manager - House Builder Site Manager
|Job Title:||Residential Site Manager - House Builder Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Malpeli|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 16:25|
Residential Site Manager - House builder Site Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Britain's leading house builders.
Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager with a house building background to work across several new build developments in Manchester and the surrounding
The client specialises in building affordable new build properties with a particular focus on private sale.
They are a company that is rapidly expanding and are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking people to aid them in their growth. In return they offer fantastic benefits, competitive salaries, a fun work environment and great career progression.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives
- Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met
- Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget
- Build in accordance with technical drawings and specification.
- Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite
- Liaising with NHBC and authorities
To be suitable for this opportunity you must have the following;
- To already be working for a national builder as a Site Manager
- A valid CSCS card
- Level 6 NVQ in Construction Management
For more information please contact Mark on 0203 434 2260