|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 17:22|
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing all costs relating to residential developments. Your focus is to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, whilst still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts as directed by line manager.
- Prepare and agree daywork sheets.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes.
- Ensuring that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Assisting with preparation of external valuations
- Assisting with preparation of development appraisals and budgets
- Assisting in preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- Monthly stock taking for internal and external valuations
- Assisting in preparation of pre-cost estimates, analysis of Head Office cost prints and divergences between pre-cost estimates and Head Office cost prints.
- Preparing material reconciliations.