|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 15:49|
This is a great role for a candidate that can demonstrate a proven track record working as a Quantity Surveyor on new build housing developments, to join a leading business and develop their career with opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all costs relating to our New Build Housing projects. Your focus is to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, whilst still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Financial Reporting
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry directly for a housing developer, specifically on volume off spec housing projects.
- Degree qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership) is desirable but not essential.