|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London|
|Contact Name:||Vinny Hodges|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 14:17|
- Review and work to SPS Schedules to ensure subcontract orders are placed to site programmes.
- Review drawings to identify scope of works for each trade, carry out tender analysis & negotiation, revise scope accordingly to site requirements and produce recommendation forms, order and proformas.
- Provide active cost advice, reporting and explanation of any cost movement.
- Undertake day to day functions of production sites, issuing requisition, addenda & PVO's and raising subsequent orders including close liaison with site management to ensure smooth running of site.
- Attend pre-start meetings to assess subcontractors ability to complete the work and overcome issues on construction.
- Dealing with subcontractors variations.
- Enter and analyse monthly costs.
- Liaise with estimating to determine allowances and exclusion in budget, specification and employers requirements.
- Monitor production of information and advises on financial feasibility of design.
- Produce and issue tender enquiries to existing and new sub-contractors.
- Produce tender lists for approval.
- Produce post production report providing feedback to estimating, construction and commercial.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's