|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 14:59|
Quantity Surveyor (Residential Developer)
£55,000-£65,000 + Benefits
My client is a residential developer who specialises in building homes of outstanding quality and superior specification throughout London and the Home Counties.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, my client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the ideal candidate will have the ability to manage a number of developments at any one time.
The Job Role
- Tendering of subcontract packages including analysis of received quotations and production of subcontract orders for Commercial Director's approval.
- Tendering of material packages including analysis of received quotations and production of purchase orders for Commercial Director's approval.
- Checking of and subsequent processing of subcontractor applications for payment and supplier invoices.
- Analysis and determination of subcontract variations and the reporting of such to the Commercial Director.
Experience and Skills
- Required experience of 4-5 Years in Quantity Surveying on Residential Developments
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- A thorough understanding of residential development and the processes adopted by house builders.
- Able to carry out material take-offs and schedule components for tendering.
- Carry out on-site measurement in order to check subcontractor applications for payment.
- An understanding of Coins is a necessity
- Good computer knowledge, programs including Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Excellent time and people management skills
This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that promotes from within and rewards success.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
West Sussex, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + package
West Sussex, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + package + bonus