|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 15:40|
Quantity Surveyor Aylesbury
Salary £ Negotiable + Company Car and Bonus
My client is a residential developer who specialises in building homes of outstanding quality and superior specification throughout London and the Home Counties.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, my client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Operating out of head office overseeing 2 residential development projects
- Complete Quantity Surveyor duties including pricing of variations, interim valuations and valuing sub-contractors' accounts
- Responsibility to carry out Commercial activities for specific areas of responsibility to deliver project objectives.
- Provide support and assist senior Commercial personnel with pricing of variations, interim valuations and valuing sub-contractors' accounts
- Plan, manage and monitor Commercial activities to meet the Project objectives. Ensure that these activities are carried out in a way that reflects 'best practice'.
- To ensure project profit objectives and targets are met and cash and margin are managed to maximise performance, all in a manner consistent with the Group processes.
Key Deliverables and Accountabilities
- All Commercial duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Assist with preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Management and reporting of monthly costs
- Draft, manage and settle subcontracts, with assistance
- Preparation, agreement, maintenance and filing of records.
- Advise project management on contractual implications of intended courses of action
- Assisting in preparation of claims.
- Identifying change and administering change control process
- Assisting with the preparation of final account, including pricing.
- Drafting and preparation of monthly contract review reports.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- BSc(Hons) Commercial Management and Quantity Surveyor
- Required experience of 4-5 Years in Quantity Surveying
- Performed a support role to a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager on a larger project
This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that promotes from within and rewards success.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Sussex, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + package + bonus
South West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + package + bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus