Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 16:03|
Project Quantity Surveyor - Reading
An award winning, multi-disciplinary construction company are looking for a strong Project Quantity Surveyor to join the commercial team on a new site in the Reading area. Specialising in the commercial, industrial and retail space, my client is looking for individuals who exhibit a methodical and analytical mind-set in order to deliver cost effective solutions to tight deadlines. The exposure to senior management offers an excellent opportunity to develop and learn at a growing organisation. You will have full responsibility for this new project.
- Compile full feasibility studies and establish requirements.
- Allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Partner with on site as well as head office teams.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Track actual expenditure against the cash-flow forecast.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Prepare monthly reports to update management on procurement progress and all key issues.
- Strong analytical mind set and excellent organisational skills.
- Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures.
- Able to digest and present complex information to various stakeholders.
- Regular reports on projects in progress with reporting on potential problems or issues
- Strong IT skills.
- Full driving license.