Project manager residential
|Job Title:||Project manager residential|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Phil Neal|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:20|
Professional Construction Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is one of Londons leading Developers who have won a range of awards. They have enjoyed a massive level of growth over the last few years and have projects lined up for the next twenty years.
They work on a wide range of projects in and around London. These are generally residential new build projects. As a Project Manager, you will be part of the team which will help drive this project from start to a successful finish. This is a great opportunity to develop your project management career with one of the most well known developers in the game.
Key Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Ensure project is delivered on time and to profit
- Develop, monitor and control the budgets and P&L for the project
- Undertake day-to-day delivery of the project in relation to change programmes
- Deliver project from current early stage to completion in accordance to a project execution plan
- Identification and management of risk
- Undertake contract administration
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders / clients throughout all stages of the project
- Assist in the application of effective change controls throughout the project
- Report project progress and any issues back to the Director
- Liaising with clients and sub contractors
- Have a proven track record of delivering programmes ahead of schedule
The successful Project Manager will have a minimum of ten years post qualification experience and have worked for a Developer on a similar project in the UK.
If this is the right role for you please apply with your latest CV