Project manager residential
|Job Title:||Project manager residential|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Phil Neal|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:20|
Professional Construction Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is one of Londons leading Developers who have won a range of awards. They have enjoyed a massive level of growth over the last few years and have projects lined up for the next twenty years.
They work on a wide range of projects in and around London. These are generally residential new build projects. As a Project Manager, you will be part of the team which will help drive this project from start to a successful finish. This is a great opportunity to develop your project management career with one of the most well known developers in the game.
Key Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Ensure project is delivered on time and to profit
- Develop, monitor and control the budgets and P&L for the project
- Undertake day-to-day delivery of the project in relation to change programmes
- Deliver project from current early stage to completion in accordance to a project execution plan
- Identification and management of risk
- Undertake contract administration
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders / clients throughout all stages of the project
- Assist in the application of effective change controls throughout the project
- Report project progress and any issues back to the Director
- Liaising with clients and sub contractors
- Have a proven track record of delivering programmes ahead of schedule
The successful Project Manager will have a minimum of ten years post qualification experience and have worked for a Developer on a similar project in the UK.
If this is the right role for you please apply with your latest CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's