Project Manager (Construction)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Construction)|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 16:06|
Our client is a Main Contractor that specialises in delivering interior refurb/fit out projects across the UK.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Produce plans/programmes and adjust as required during the course of the project.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure weekly milestones are met.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
- Recent interior refurb / fit-out experience is essential.
- Experience of delivering medium sized projects as a NO1 on site.
- First Aid Cert, SMSTS & CSCS are essential.
- Experience of reporting to a visiting Contracts Managers and formulating appropriate weekly reports.
- Live within suitable commuting distance of the project.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Construction
Assistant Project Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + package
Project Manager ( Residential )
£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus car allowance plus bonus
£65000 - £80000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits