|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 14:40|
Project Manager (New Build Residential)
Salary £70,000 + dependant on experience
My client is a multi award winning national housing developer who are involved in large scale new build projects focusing on both the quality of the build and achieving an exceptional finish.
As a result of a continually growing business and having succeed more projects my client is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the design and build of projects from start to completion. You will be accountable for project planning, management of external consultants and contractors regarding delivery, and controlling budget to ensure the overall program success.
- Direct the team to deliver units according to the Build programme and sequencing
- Build relationships and maintain strong communication between Commercial, Technical, Build and all other departments necessary
- Manage and promote strong working relationships with subcontractors and Contractors involved at all stages of the project
- Performance manage your site based team, contractors and suppliers, identifying and anticipating problems and striving to resolve issues in a constructive manner
- Benchmarking costs and reviewing budget control with the commercial team
- Lead best practice for Health and Safety assurance; inspections, site set up and storage facilities
- Manage your reports and weekly progress by maximising use of the right technology and tools
- Lead and promote the importance of quality in all aspects of Production, particularly when dealing with tight deadlines
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven Project Management experience with a new homes builder/ residential main contractor
- 5+ years running residential new build sites as a no.1
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages
- Proven experience in leading Site Management and Blue Collar teams with strong people management skills
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's