Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 11:42|
Our client is a well-established Mechanical Contractor and they are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their company to work on a High End Residential / Commercial refurb project in Central London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating Mechanical works associated with project.
• Liaising with all those involved with project.
• Reporting project status at progress meetings.
• Ensuring all labour resources are provided as per the scheduled plan.
Mechanical Projects Manager Criteria:
• Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Building Services 3rd level degree qualification or relevant HND/HNC construction related qualification.
• First-hand experience working on High End Residential / Commercial refurb projects.
• Be required to be come from a Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation background and have previously held the role of Mechanical Project Manager or Mechanical Contracts Manager or Mechanical Project Engineer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's