Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 11:42|
Our client is a well-established Mechanical Contractor and they are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their company to work on a High End Residential / Commercial refurb project in Central London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating Mechanical works associated with project.
• Liaising with all those involved with project.
• Reporting project status at progress meetings.
• Ensuring all labour resources are provided as per the scheduled plan.
Mechanical Projects Manager Criteria:
• Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Building Services 3rd level degree qualification or relevant HND/HNC construction related qualification.
• First-hand experience working on High End Residential / Commercial refurb projects.
• Be required to be come from a Heating, Plumbing and Ventilation background and have previously held the role of Mechanical Project Manager or Mechanical Contracts Manager or Mechanical Project Engineer.