|Job Title:||Maintenance Gardener|
|Salary:||£16,286.40 – £24,000.00 (Dependent on experience.)|
|Contact Name:||James Sheehan|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 11:25|
Experienced Maintenance Gardener required to join a well established gardening team, working on high - end projects throughout Central London and Surrey, demanding the highest standards of professionalism and maintenance.
You will need to have experience and knowledge of working in gardens, be able to work well within a team and be able to liaise and communicate with both clients and designers. It is also key that you are able to take direction from your team leader.
- Regular re-planting of window displays.
- Lawn care
- Plant feeding and weeding borders.
- Hedge cutting – by hand and machine.
- General watering and management of irrigation systems
- Spraying, i.e. pest control, feeding and stone cleaning.
- Management of garden water features
- Helping to improve the gardens under the guidance of your team leader.
- Comprehensive plant knowledge.
- Experience with pedestrian mowers, scarifiers, hedge trimmers and power washers.
- Experience with Irrigation systems would be desirable.
- A full driving license.
- Relevant qualification in gardening or horticulture i.e. RHS or City and Guilds.
- PA1/PA6 Spraying certificates.
- A valid Emergency first aid at work certificate.
This position also offers the following:
- Working Monday to Friday
- Paid Overtime.
- 28 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays).
- Birthday day – all employees have their Birthday as paid holiday.
- Training and career development is encouraged.