|Job Title:||HIU Engineer|
|Location:||Various - Within M25|
|Contact Name:||Phil Neal|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 07:09|
To be responsible for general maintenance tasks and carry out planned preventative and reactive works for large residential developments (high-end market).
- Proactively contribute to the wider team structure, whilst adhering to the specific requirements outlined in *Key Tasks* below.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed timescales, managing the workload accordingly.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities and prioritise business needs.
- Consistently communicate effectively, in an appropriate manner, whilst building and maintaining positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with the client and Senior Management.
- Complete an annual service of all apartments involving: Heating & Cooling, Hot water / HIU’s, FCU’s, Controls, etc.
- Liaise with and effectively manage sub-contractors for both major systems and plant.
- Uphold high levels of communication with the client, responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service records are recorded accurately, with all relevant information detailed, within the agreed timelines.
- Attend out of hours call outs as and when required.
- Overall, to undertake all reasonable requests in line with this role and the wider business requirements.
- City and Guilds qualified (or equivalent) Plumber.
- A positive attitude towards work and willingness to get tasks completed on time whilst managing conflicting deadlines and multitasking against conflicting priorities.
- Full, clean and valid UK driver’s license
- Proven experience in a comparable role.
- Familiar with Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).