|Job Title:||Finishing Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 09:24|
Finishing Manager Ashford
Salary £ Negotiable
My client operates and excels in the residential and commercial building sector with a reputation for quality builds and fast turnarounds.
Due to a continually growing business and having secured more projects my client is currently seeking a Finishing Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Finishing Manager on site working under the Project Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out plot inspections at various stages of the build process.
- Write lists of defects and issue non-conformance notices to subcontractors (paper format and via email).
- Coordinate with contractors for when works should be completed by.
- Order any non-supply and fit materials for works to be completed.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team to schedule inspections of plots that you have signed off as ready for quality control inspection.
- Liaise with the NHBC and Housing Association to pick up any final snag items.
- Progress report back to the senior site team.
- Maintain accurate detailed reports.
- Communicating with home buyers as and when required feeding back to the customer care department on issues that may arise once occupation has taken place.
- Coordinate with contractors or internal multi-trader to complete home buyers defects lists.
Qualifications and Experience:
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Trade related City & Guilds or NVQ is an desirable.
- 2-3 years experience working on internal finishes for a Residential House Builder
- Proven track record of successfully delivering new build residential schemes.
- Working knowledge of building regulations and NHBC sign off criteria.
- 1-2 years experience of managing trades packages either for a developer, main contractor or subcontractor.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's