|Job Title:||Finishing Foreman|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 15:55|
Finishing Foreman Aylesbury (Residential New Build Homes)
Salary £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience
My client is an award winning residential developer who build a variety of homes from one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses providing exceptional build-quality and a high standard of service to customers.
As the Finishing Manager on site working under a Project Manager and Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out plot inspections at various stages of the build process.
- Write lists of defects and issue non-conformance notices to subcontractors (paper format and via email).
- Coordinate with contractors for when works should be completed by.
- Order any non-supply and fit materials for works to be completed.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team to schedule inspections of plots that you have signed off as ready for quality control inspection.
- Liaise with the NHBC and Housing Association to pick up any final snag items.
- Progress report back to the senior site team.
- Maintain accurate detailed reports.
- Carry out home demonstrations as and when required although this is usually performed by one of the Senior Managers on the project.
- Communicating with home buyers as and when required feeding back to the customer care department on issues that may arise once occupation has taken place.
- Coordinate with contractors or internal multi-trader to complete home buyers defects lists.
Qualifications and Experience:
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Trade related City & Guilds or NVQ is an desirable.
- 2-3 years experience working on internal finishes for a Residential House Builder
- Proven track record of successfully delivering new build residential schemes.
- Working knowledge of building regulations and NHBC sign off criteria.
- 1-2 years experience of managing trades packages either for a developer, main contractor or subcontractor.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within. It is also an exciting opportunity to work on large build projects of national interest.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's