|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:19|
Salary £50,000 - £70,000
A role has become available for a Senior Estimator / Estimator to work on sites in West London for my client who specialise in RC Frames, Civils and Rail.
The role will involve the preparation of properly considered cost estimates and budget prices to meet specified timescales for schemes covering a range of civil engineering industry sectors, work types, locations and value.
- Co-ordinate with bid teams, colleagues in the estimating department and in the wider pre-construction team.
- Give direction to estimating administrative staff.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors and other third parties.
- Organise and administer tender documents, correspondence, enquiries and quotations.
- Challenge and contribute to all aspects of the bid preparation and submission and investigate safe and cost effective solutions.
- Collect and distribute feedback and maintain awareness of latest techniques.
- Prepare cost estimates from first principles using proprietary estimating software.
- Organise and participate in bid preparation and review meetings.
- Prepare tender summary information and priced risk and opportunity registers.
- Prepare and communicate estimate information for bid review meetings and for handover to project teams.
- 5+ years in a similar role with a main contractor
- Experience in rail, groundworks and civils is to the applicants advantage
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's