|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:02|
£70,000 - £80,000 dependant on experience
My client is an multi award-winning company working exclusively within the UK retirement house building sector.
As a result of a continually growing business and having succeed more projects my client is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing several sites taking them from inception to completion. You will be accountable for project planning, management of external consultants, controlling budget to ensure the overall program success and reporting to the Construction Director.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong track record of managing multiple Housing / Residential schemes
- New build residential background
- Excellent all round residential / construction knowledge and experience
- RC frame / traditional build experience
- Strong understanding on UK building regulations
- Excellent management skills with the ability to get the best out of full site teams
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages
- Proven experience in leading Site Management teams with strong people management skills
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's