|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 12:00|
We are currently looking for a Contracts Manager for an established demolition contractor who predominantly work within London and the home counties.
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple demolition projects from estimation stage through to completion, ensuring that work is completed safely, on time and within budget whilst building strong relationships with clients and supply chain members.
The successful candidate should have experience working in a Contracts Manager role in similar sectors. Strong demolition knowledge, programme, planning and leadership skills are essential attributes for this role
The successful Contracts Manager will:
- Manage projects to ensure they are completed to budget and on time.
- Attend site meetings and progress meetings
- Implementation of all company safety, health, environmental and quality procedures ensuring statutory compliance across all projects
- Monitor site progress and attend regular progress meetings with the clients and oversee payment applications
- Maintain a strong working relationship with clients, company stakeholders and on-site operatives
- Inform senior staff of potential risk factors and create suitable Risk Assessments + Method Statements prior to project commencement
- Take ownership of programme and all delivery aspects of the demolition / strip out project
- Oversee the management of all sub-contractors throughout the project
- Travel across multiple sites so must hold a valid driving licence
- Ensure staff are kept up to date with current legislation and training needs in line with company’s objectives
- Have experience in project planning and programming.
- Have experience in sub-contractor management.
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS is essential.
- Ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Be an excellent communicator who works calmly under pressure.
- Possess excellent IT skills, including Excel spreadsheets, Adobe, Photoshop.
- Hold QS experience maximising and influencing project bottom line revenues and payment applications