|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 15:01|
An award winning Residential Developer and one of the largest in the Construction Industry have a great opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join them in their Hampshire offices.
They are one of the largest and most profitable developers in the industry with this region delivering close to 600 units per year.
They are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with high standards who has come from a Residential Developer background.This is an excellent opportunity for a high achieving Site Manager or Current Contracts Manager to really make a difference in a thriving company.
- Strong track record of managing multiple residential schemes concurrently at different stages, delivered on time and to budget
- Experience working for a Residential Developer
- Familiar with Traditional Build, Timber Frame and RC Frame
- Strong understanding of UK building regulations
- Excellent management skills with the ability to get the best out of full site teams whilst able to report up the chain accurately
- Full UK drivers' license
If you are a Contracts Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call David Merrigan on: 07733 529 573 /