Construction Project Manager
|Job Title:||Construction Project Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Harris|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 17:31|
Our client is an established building company and has developed a proven track record in the following sectors:
- High specification residential projects
- Refurbishment of existing commercial and residential buildings
- Community buildings
Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their vibrant and friendly team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To oversee construction projects from start to finish, including working closely with sub-contractors and clients, and reporting to the Estimator
- To deliver projects on time and within budget
Skills and Requirements:
- Manage the delivery of projects to high standards by budgeting and programming
- Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
- Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
- Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion
- Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
- Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs
- Develop and implement the site business plan.
- Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £75000 per annum + Beneifts
Project Manager (Construction)
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Project Manager ( Residential )
£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus car allowance plus bonus
Health and Safety Officer - Construction
Kensington and Chelsea, London