|Job Title:||Commercial Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 20:27|
A Commercial Assistant is needed for a residential developer client based near Ashtead.
This role is working within the commercial department to assist the Surveyors, Buyers and Estimators, and so experience within the construction industry would be advantageous.
- To manage, coordinate and distribute all post and correspondence for the department both internally and externally.
- To assist with processing of Subcontract / Consultant orders.
- Prepare Subcontract Annual framework agreements, issue to subcontractors for signing and log/track for annual review. Liaise with departments for updated subcontractor information.
- Manage and Setup both departmental meetings on Outlook.
- To log all Sundry Payment requests, obtain cheques and remittances and any VAT Receipts as required.
- Undertaking the role of Administrator for various external portals ensuring access, permissions and sites all updated.
- Assisting all members of the department in arranging training, meetings and managing diaries along with tracking leave on Holiday Charts/Diaries.
- Maintain and manage Training Record for both departments ensuring Certificates/Qualifications are valid/renewed as required.
- Filing/Scanning of documents including setting up new project files and archiving as required.
- Managing Stationary, IT, Booking in Visitors and minute taking in meetings for both departments.
- Any other duties as required.