Civil Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 14:51|
We have an opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager or Senior Civil Engineer to work for a client in Surrey.
This role will be to lead the Engineering function working under the Director on a range of projects including residential and educational.
You will be working closely with the Design/Technical team on:
• S278 / S38 Highways Agreements – Appointing and Managing Consultants to secure Technical Approvals and Completed Legal Agreements in line with business requirements.
• S104 / S89 Sewer and Drainage Agreements - Appointing and Managing Consultants to secure Technical Approvals and Completed Legal Agreements in line with business requirements.
• Civil Engineering – Appointing and Managing Civil Engineering Consultants to deliver cost effective design solutions to SUDS Drainage Schemes and on site Foul / Surface Water. Challenging and Value Engineering to derive most efficient designs.
• Preparation of Technical / Engineering Reports for new Land Opportunities.
• Procurement and Design of new Services for all developments.
If you feel you could be suitable please apply with a full CV.