|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Rogers|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 17:46|
We are currently searching for an experienced Civil Engineer to work for a top 5 UK house builder in Cambridgeshire. This role will involve close working with all departments so excellent communication is a must as well as indepth knowledge of section agreements.
- The role holder will be responsible for running their assigned projects, and coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks, which will include:
- Supporting the Technical Manager with Land Appraisal details and the development of Planning Applications
- Developing and Coordinating all required Engineering Information for tender and construction purposes, including obtaining all required technical approvals.
- Supporting the Development Technical Coordinators with the procurement of details required for full technical release packs
- Programming resources either externally or internally to meet business plan objectives
- The production of accurate detailed information in line with programmes and budgets
- Reviewing all information to be issued for accuracy and efficiency.
- Providing all necessary associated Health & Safety Information on current developments.
- Providing support for all internal and external parties and responding to queries promptly and effectively.