Assistant Site Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ava Laird|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 14:46|
PCR are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager for a project in Salisbury that consists of 150 units. Candidates will have to have a background in the trade and be 100% confident with taking on responsibility to apply for this available role.
The responsibility required from the ASM are as followed:
- Assisting the Site Manager in the management & quality of work produced by sub contractors and materials supplied by manufactures.
- Give a health & safety induction to new employees & carry out a frequent inspection of all operations.
- Liaising with the onsite Sales Executives
- Arrange visits of NHBC inspection to carry out stage inspections
- Customer Care | Introducing customers to their new property along side the Site Manager
- Ensure that requisite waste disposal skips & tips are available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's