Assistant Site Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 15:13|
Assistant Site Manager Aylesbury (Residential New Build Homes)
Salary £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
My client is an award winning residential developer who build everything from one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses, focusing on quality and exceptional finish.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Site Manager in managing the site and ensuring the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality. This will involve taking responsibility for the on-site element of the works through strong management of all subcontractors by monitoring the performance of all associated personnel.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in organisation of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Build and maintain good relations with staff, clients and subcontractors
- Work to Construction Programmes ensuring targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety, quality and finding solutions to issues that may arise
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Comply with health & safety and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off as required
- Ability to understand the project and what is required in order to achieve deadlines
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in construction industry
- Previous residential house building experience
- Operated on sites with 50+ units
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
- CSCS, SMSTS, PASMA & First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's