Assistant Site Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jed Morgan|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 08:23|
My client is an established building contractor working on projects from restoring Heritage Grade Listed properties to building new school and homes who focus on quality and exceptional finish.
Due to a continually growing business and having secured more projects my client is currently seeking a Assistant Site Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in organisation of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Build and maintain good relations with staff, clients and subcontractors
- Work to Construction Programmes ensuring targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety, quality and finding solutions to issues that may arise
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Comply with health & safety and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off as required
- Ability to understand the project and what is required in order to achieve deadlines
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in construction industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
- CSCS, SMSTS, PASMA & First Aid at Work
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a national company who reward success and promote from within.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity please contact Jed Morgan at PCR LTD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's