Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 17:17|
A prestigious and well-respected medium sized housing contractor are looking for 2 x Assistant Quantity Surveyors for a permanent role based in Surrey working on a commercial to residential conversions after a major c£40 million Project was awarded.
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- advise on a procurement strategy;
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- allocate work to subcontractors;
- provide advice on contractual claims;
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- value completed work and arrange payments;
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To discuss these positions further please contact our Permanent Construction Specialist David Merrigan quoting reference 23835.
Quantity Surveying, Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Surrey