Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 09:03|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Reading
An award winning, privately owned, multi-disciplinary construction company are looking for a strong Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a brand new project in Reading. Specialising in the commercial, industrial and retail space, my client is looking for individuals who exhibit a methodical and analytical mind-set in order to deliver cost effective solutions to tight deadlines. The exposure to senior management offers an excellent opportunity to develop and learn at a growing organisation.
- Assist in feasibility studies and establish requirements.
- Allocate work to sub-contractors.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Allocation of work to sub-contractors.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Track actual expenditure against the cash-flow forecast.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Prepare monthly reports to update management on procurement progress and all key issues.
- Strong analytical mind set and excellent organisational skills.
- Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures.
- Able to digest and present complex information to various stakeholders.
- Regular reports on projects in progress with reporting on potential problems or issues
- Strong technical detailing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong IT skills.
- Full driving licence.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Reading - £35,000 to £40,000 plus package