Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 15:02|
A prestigious and well-respected medium sized housing contractor are looking for 2 x Assistant Quantity Surveyors for a permanent role based in Surrey working on a commercial to residential conversions after a major c£40 million Project was awarded.
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- advise on a procurement strategy;
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- allocate work to subcontractors;
- provide advice on contractual claims;
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- value completed work and arrange payments;
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To discuss these positions further please contact our Permanent Construction Specialist David Merrigan quoting reference 23835.
Quantity Surveying, Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Surrey
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's