Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Merrigan|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 15:01|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Residential House Builder
A medium sized House Builder is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing business after a number of successful tenders for projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work with a fantastic family owned business and under the tutelage of some first rate Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Undertaking cost analysis for tender returns on the project.
- Assisting in establishing the client's requirements.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Assisting in measuring elements
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Preparing a monthly cost report.
- Monthly sub-contract valuations
- Monthly client valuations
- Managing and guiding sub-team members
Please contact / 01252 330090 to discuss.
Guildford, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Surrey
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's