To work with us as a contractor we will need you to supply some information before you can start work. You also have a choice as to how you wish to be paid and you will need to provide additional information for this too.
This is what we need you to do.
1. Click here to register all your details - this means you are ready for contract work as soon as it becomes available and there is no delay in your start date.
2. Make a choice out of the two salary payment options below and follow the instructions for that choice so that once you start work there is no delay in paying you.
3. Please make sure before you start any contract role that you have your own PPE (protective boots, hard hat, high vis clothing).
Make sure we can pay you!
When you work with us as a contractor you have two options to choose from in terms of how you would like to be paid. You should take independent advice on which one is most suitable for you. These two options are to:
Sign up to one of the external payroll companies that we work with
Set up your own limited company and then invoice us each week. (If this is your choice, please scroll down to submit all required information.)
Using a payroll company
In terms of your pay, we work with two payroll companies, In-Sync and The Guild. Once you have chosen which one of these two companies to use we will ask your permission to pass your name and telephone number to them. They will then contact you to get all the necessary information to ensure you get paid on time.
Setting up a limited company
If this is your preference, please be aware that being paid through a limited company is at your request, so it is very much your responsibility to provide us with all the correct information needed to ensure we can pay you on time.
This is the information we will require from you:
• Full name
• Home address
• Company registered address (if different from home)
• Company registration number and certificate - you must provide a copy of the certificate
• Company UTR number
• Company VAT number (if registered)
• Company bank account details
• Company insurance details– you must provide a copy of the certificate
- We will require all of information listed above if your choice is Limited Company before you can start work. Once you have all the information required, please submit by clicking the 'Submit your details now' button below.
- If the information cannot be provided in full, your pay will either be held until the information is received or, alternatively, your pay will be processed through a payroll company.
- Please make sure that all the information you do provide is correct, verified and correctly registered with HMRC. If there is any doubt on your limited company status then please contact the HMRC CIS helpline on 0300 200 3210 and select option 1.
- Any information provided that cannot be verified or is incorrect will unfortunately lead to delays in PCR being able to pay you.
- You must provide copies of your company registration certificate and insurance certificate. You can upload and attach them once you click the 'Submit your details now' button below or post them to us. If posting them, please send them to (which address?) as soon as possible.
Click the link below to submit your Limited Company details online now.